[3830] PaQP W9QL SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dave@w9ql.com
Subject: [3830] PaQP W9QL SOMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 14:08:11 +0000
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party - 2021

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 14.5

  160:
   80:   14     41
   40:   70    157
   20:           2
--------------------
Total:   84    200  Mults = 66  Total Score = 24,288

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Only needed two counties after Saturday so I figured the Sweep was well within
reach. Wrong. Spent most of Sunday looking for Sullivan and Dauphin, both
usually not that rare. Finally worked two Dauphin stations that called me right
before the end of the event. Never did hear Sullivan, so no Sweep (would have
been my 4th). Score includes bonus points for working W3RRR. Look for me next
week in the ILQP.

Dave
W9QL