[3830] CaQP WN4AFP SO(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daveedmo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP WN4AFP SO(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2021 00:15:32 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2021

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: SO(A) LP
QTH: SC

--------------------
Total:  109     0  Mults = 38  Total Score = 12,426

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

I wish that I could have be able to put some FT hours into this QP, but limited
due to 'real-life' responsibilities. I worked half of the contest via remote
laptop using Google's remote desktop sw. It worked ok, but it's not like being
in the shack spinning the big knob. Spots were helpful and I used W6RK to find a
few mults. I enjoyed the nice 15m openings to CA.  Congrats to Dean and the CQP
team who put on a fantastic QSO party contest. 73s Dave WN4AFP - Please visit
the Stateqsoparty.com website.