[3830] CaQP K6M M/M CntyExp HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP K6M M/M CntyExp HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2021 04:17:16 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2021

Call: K6M
Operator(s): W1HC K4XU AA5TL W6RA AE7EU K7PTC N7GND W7JHR WN7K W7YAQ
Station: K6M

Class: M/M HP
Class Overlay: CntyExp
QTH: modoc
Operating Time (hrs): 24:43

  160:     4
   80:    83    52
   40:   366    36
   20:   440   618
   15:   355    99
   10:
--------------------
Total:  1248   805  Mults = 58  Total Score = 310,532

Club: Central OR DX Club

Comments:

Long weekend with beautiful wx. Ten guys in the group: 4 ops each for ssb and
cw, plus a cook and a groupie. Still trying to merge logs. Three stations, N1MM,
2 k3/KPA500 and a FTDX10/AL811. Had a hell of a time keeping the network working
even though all stations were within 50 yds of the router. Two tri-banders at
35', a 40m GP and 3 80m OCFs.

Anyway, we made a sweep, and doubled our score from last year. This was our 22nd
year at this location, a fire lookout in the Modoc National Forest. Just a Field
Day operation in three trailers.

73,
Dick K4XU