[3830] CWopsT VA7DX(@VE7SCC) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VA7DX(@VE7SCC) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 20:21:27 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Sep 29

Call: VA7DX
Operator(s): VA7DX
Station: VE7SCC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Coquitlam, BC

Total:  133  Mults = 124  Total Score = 16,492

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Started on 15...not bad for about 15 minutes then slowed way down. Most sigs
were strong on 15...good to see its perking up.

I worked higher up the band on 20 and found it not as productive as being down
around .025.

Lots of rapid QSB on 20. I used an R8 for diversity Rx this time and it was
helpful for stations to the South although surprisingly some of the east coast
stations were stronger on the R8 than the quad...go figure...

Flex 6700, Acom2000, 4 el quad at 85' and an R8 for diversity receive. N1MM+ for
logging.

See you next time.

Neil
VA7DX