[3830] CQ WW RTTY W2LCQ SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY W2LCQ SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 04:55:01 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2021

Call: W2LCQ
Operator(s): W2LCQ
Station: W2LCQ

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: NYC
Operating Time (hrs): 27.0

   80:   29      18       3     3
   40:  133      37      30     9
   20:   99      24      35    12
   15:   19       5      11     5
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  280      84      79    29  Total Score = 103,488

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

My second RTTY contest and much better results, 16% increase in Qs, 218 %
increase in points fueled by the 192 mults. All results from S&P. Tried
briefly an attempt at running but with low power and a 30 foot antenna it was a
fool's errand. Band conditions excellent all weekend and even scored some 15 m
action. Used my favorite 2Tone decoder. It decodes accurately and fast and it's
is easy to use. The weekend was fun was fun but very tiring. I focused heavily
on mults as my main strategy. And I worked K1SFA,  the "RTTY Goddess",
who gave me a couple of 88's. Check her out on QRZ.COM if you don't know her,
she's the real deal, a RTTY champion. I think she belongs to YCCC. Until next
year...

Icom 7300 1000 w out
Icom AH-4 Auto Tuner
End fed 30 ft antenna up 30 ft in a sidewalk tree
Alinco 32A Switching Power Supply
Dell 7840 Windows 10 laptop with N1MM= and 2Tone