[3830] CWopsT AF8A Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AF8A Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 14:05:06 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 22

Call: AF8A
Operator(s): AF8A
Station: AF8A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH

Total:  55  Mults = 54  Total Score = 2,970

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

It was cool and damp on the back porch this morning, but still a pleasant place
to set up for the CWT.  Today's "Best Ears" award goes to K6RB who
heard my less than stout signal on 40 meters, proving that not only does Rob
transmit a good signal, he can receive the weak ones.  I was also glad to work
my first >3000 number, Dave, N3CKI, 3012.  Best DX today was Yarik, ER/UW7LL,
in Moldava.  He, plus a few other EU friends, were pleasant surprises on 20
meters.

Today's forecast is for 2 to 3 inches of rain, so it's unlikely I'll be on for
the later sessions.  Tnx QSOs!