[3830] TxQP AC5AA SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ac5aa@ac5aa.com
Subject: [3830] TxQP AC5AA SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 20:37:19 +0000
                    Texas QSO Party - 2021

Call: AC5AA
Operator(s): AC5AA
Station: AC5AA

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Travis
Operating Time (hrs): 3:30

  160:    0     0       0
   80:   10     0       0
   40:   55     7       0
   20:   29     0       0
   15:    0     0       0
   10:    0     0       0
    6:    0     0       0
    2:    0     0       0
  UHF:    0     0       0
----------------------------
Total:   94     7       0  Mults = 190  Total Score = 19,166

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Score includes additional 1,000 points for working K5CM/m in 7 counties, and
N5NA/m in 5.  So, the "Mults" number is an approximation.  I didn't
spend a lot of time, but had fun when I was on.  Only CQ'd in the last 15
minutes or so of the contest - should have done more of that.  Thanks to all who
bore with me on working N1MM and my setup of the keystrokes were not set up
correctly.  Thanks for your patience!  Also, I have high noise levels here in
"Austin City Limits" so that is a constant battle on the bands.
Still, this is a fun contest!  See you all next year.