[3830] NA Sprint CW K8MR HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K8MR HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 00:25:21 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OH

---------------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team: GOOD GUYS

Comments:

A busy weekend, between radio contests, weather good enough to do outdoor
projects, and a hamfest in Findlay, Ohio. Wasn't totally sure I'd make it for
all four hours facing the 2 1/2 hour drive leaving at 6:30 am, but I did and
also survived the hamfest trip (first hamfest since Orlando 2020).

After doing lots of the Thursday NS Sprints, at 0045z I was wondering when this
one was ever going to be over  :-)

Missed CT !?  Also some usually worked ones like AR, SC, QC. The only one heard
but not worked was WY, heard just one time, out of sync.

I was hoping to hit 300 QSOs, but it was not quite to be.

73  -  Jim  K8MR