[3830] WWDigi N4PX(WV4P) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WWDigi N4PX(WV4P) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 21:14:48 +0000
                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2021

Call: N4PX
Operator(s): WV4P
Station: NJ4P

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: RCC
Operating Time (hrs): 22:55
Radios: SO2R
Remote Operation

  160:   34     9
   80:  143    23
   40:  332    58
   20:  331    53
   15:  133    25
   10:   16     5
-------------------
Total: 1000   173  Total Score = 322,299

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Well.... That's done.
My Love Hate with FT-X Contesting continues but I keep coming back for more.
The bands really took a nose dive Sat compared to what they had been on Fri.
WSJT-X Stability and N1MM integration was greatly improved. Not a single reboot,
glitch or hiccup ! (2.5.0 RC5)
72 Countries worked so participation was good, I think this contest is here to
stay.
100% Remote to my new station.
I think an intriguing part of this contest is the radically different
strategies. FT-8, FT-4, Contest bands, Normal bands etc. Managing these options
has a huge impact on scores.

Congrats to the HP and Multi op crews, Very impressive scores ! Now that I have
a side by side compare to my old station I may have to step up the big boy
levels next year. To think, there is a mode that mortals could be competition to
AA3B....