[3830] NAQP SSB N8II Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8II@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N8II Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 01:01:00 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 6.2

  160:   34    17
   80:  178    37
   40:  177    35
   20:  192    39
   15:    8     4
   10:   14     3
-------------------
Total:  604   126  Total Score = 76,104

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Truly very poor conditions, for sure! All 15/10 M Q's were locals in MD,DC, and
VA (no WV) except NX6T on 15 in first hours. Skip on 20 was long and spotty. It
was a long time until I worked my first AZ on 20 and he was quite weak. Later,
ND7K was only S7! Finally in the 23Z hour some more AZ called in, but absolutely
zilch from CA at that time. It was worth looking towards FL and the Gulf Coast
at times on 20; with my main yagi west, very few FL ops could hear me. 40 was
predictably very long even at 20Z, nothing heard from PA,NJ,DE, or even NY.
Considering the hurricane off the coast, 40 and 75M were not overly noisy. The
static crashes on 160 were literally 20 db louder than on 75M! Not a bad score
with the hand we were all dealt. Come on cycle 25!

Thanks for the Q's and 73, Jeff