[3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 04:11:47 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Aug 19

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA

Total:  140  Mults = 140  Total Score = 19,600

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Problem this morning with keyboard sending was not RFI. Turns out that pressing
F1 even with no transmitter on will turn off the monitor.  Can't figure out why.
 Work around was to leave F1 blank and out the CQ on previously unused F6.  But
habits are hard to break.  I imagine I pressed F1 at least 15 times during the
hour and had to start the monitor again that many times.  Last time made the
mistake was at 0358Z, so it isn't working too well.  40M was quite good tonight.
 A few Europeans plus AH6KO and PY4XX.  Most of US worked, but few in
surrounding states.  Skip was longer that it has been lately.  Seemed to shorten
late in the hour when AD4EB in TN wwas S9 plus.  Thanks for all QSOs.  7Worked
N5TOO in GA groundwave.  73, John, K4BAI.