[3830] 50FallSprnt KE7SW Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ke7sw@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] 50FallSprnt KE7SW Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 17:09:26 +0000
                    50 MHz Fall Sprint - 2021

Call: KE7SW
Operator(s): KE7SW
Station: KE7SW

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: cn87
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Pacific Northwest VHF Society

Comments:

5 watts ft8 and hardly anybody on...called John ve7day a couple of times but no
contact...probably could have turned on the amp and got it done but was trying
with QRP,....just not enough guuu......conditions were not all that good and he
was like -18 ...There are lots of times I can work up there with low power..but
have never tried it with 5 watts...Hope we get a better turn out next
time,,73,Tom