[3830] EUHF Champ IT9RBW SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ IT9RBW SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2021 11:22:54 +0000
                    European HF Championship - 2021

Call: IT9RBW
Operator(s): IT9RBW
Station: IT9RBW

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Sicily isl

  160:   120     3     49
   80:   157    19     62
   40:   301    98     70
   20:   289   101     69
   15:   159    32     59
   10:    89    10     44
---------------------------
Total:  1115   263    353  Total Score = 486,434

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Euhfc2021 so mix high ,IT9RBW@IB9A

I decided to participate just the day before. One hour before the contest I
still had a lot of things to do in the station. I already participated in the
past but never in a competitive way. Over here where I live, during summer,
temperatures are way too high inside the shack. I drank about 5L of water,
trying to limit the qsy to the bathroom :)! It was a lot of fun, I hoped to do
more in 10 Mt but the skip was long and no sporadic. The other bands were okay,
no inband, no rx antenna. I’m very satisfied of my progresses in cw and of the
station.
Tks all for qso!