[3830] All Asian CW W1NN SOSB/20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW W1NN SOSB/20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 00:00:41 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 2.0
Remote Operation

   20:  17     13
Total:  17     13  Total Score = 221

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

I have not operated this contest in a long time.  Poor antennas and poor
conditions in recent years have not inspired me to even turn on the radio for
this one, but someone mentioned the contest was this weekend so I checked the
bands a few times.  I heard the west coast working lots of JAs on 40 and even
heard a few weak JAs there but I could not operate at the best time for Ohio (if
there was one).  On Saturday morning I managed to work one JA on 20 but everyone
was weak and nobody else could hear me, so I was thinking that I would end up
with a score of 1.  But Sunday morning (US time) was much better and I managed
to get 16 others to hear me (but lots could not).  Not a peep was heard on 15
until the last hour when I heard a couple of west coast stations calling CQ AA.

Very few JA calls have made it into my logs during the last 7-8 years.  It was
nice to work a couple of friends and familiar calls and hear many others this
time.

Station:  K3 barefoot and dipole at 40'

73, Hal W1NN remote@tokyo