[3830] WPX CW LY9A SOAB Unassisted QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW LY9A SOAB Unassisted QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2021 07:47:11 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: LY9A
Operator(s): LY9A
Station: LY9A

Class: SOAB QRP
Class Overlay: Unassisted
QTH: Birzai
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

Club: Kaunas Univ of Tech Radio Club

Comments:

Constantly increasing number of chinese goodies in the neighbourhood makes very
heavy noise on the bands. This forcing me to switch over to QRP, so I don't need
to dig out weak signals...

When AA3B took out Contest from us (although Bud arogantly keep telling us
nothing changed here, you always may join classic category... :-) ) there was
dilemma either to agree with their stupid decision, to switch brain off  and
start mouse clicking for 36 hours, or go for FUN and operate unassisted loosing
possibility to fight for the TOP position at the same time. The scales turned
out for FUN this time.

73! Gedas LY9A