[3830] 7QP N7MZW SOSSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7mzw1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP N7MZW SOSSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 05 May 2021 04:44:43 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2021

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: SOSSB LP
QTH: WY

  160:   0       0      0
   80:   0      26      0
   40:   0     401      0
   20:   0     200      0
   15:   0       0      0
   10:   0       0      0
    6:   0       0      0
    2:   0       0      0
----------------------------
Total:   0     627      0  Mults = 54  Total Score = 67,716

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Have not been QRV for several months, but managed to fix the broken window line
of my ZS6BKW antenna the evening before this contest started. Had zero rig
control for my old Icom IC-735, and could not not remember how to bring up DX
spotting on my N3FJP logging software. Spent 95% of my 14 hours of Op time
running, with my best results obtained on 40. My only DX was Alaska, Italy,
Panama, Puerto Rico, and Sweden. Lots of 7-Landers were clueless about the 5
letter exchange, as clearly described in the rules, and several did not known
the correct abbreviation for their own county. Always a fun event, and I think I
did well with 100 watts and a single wire antenna, from my apartment QTH. How
about a "Wires Only/NO BEAMS" category? Hi-Hi! Thanks for the Q's.
Next time, I will use my 7300, and have rig control, so I can click on spots,
and Op in the assisted category. 73, November Seven Many Zebras Walking.