[3830] FlQP KH6LC M/SCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kh6lc@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP KH6LC M/SCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 22:13:31 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2021

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): KH6LC KH7Y
Station: KH6LC

Class: M/SCW HP
QTH: Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:    0     0
   20:  139     0
   15:   24     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  163     0  CW Mults = 57  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 18,468

I have friend Fred KH7Y visiting so we did a MS...Not great band
conditions...Contest times don't allow 40 meters from out here in the
Pacific...
There's some great ops in Florida!!!...Nice to work some of my FOC friends
too!!!

                   Hope to hear everyone in WPX CW
                          Vy 73 and Aloha
                       Lloyd KH6LC, Fred KH7Y