[3830] MiQP NA8V Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hgchapoton@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] MiQP NA8V Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 20:00:38 +0000
                    Michigan QSO Party - 2021

Call: NA8V
Operator(s): NA8V
Station: NA8V

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: STCL
Operating Time (hrs): 10:15

   80:  173    209
   40:  199    281
   20:   56      0
   15:    2
   10:
--------------------
Total:  430    490  CW Mults = 83  Ph Mults = 93  Total Score = 237,600

Club: Bay Area DXers

Comments:

Quite good activity again this year.  Condx didn't seem all that bad here.
started a few mins late, took some time off in the afternoon.  I've got an arc
somewhere in my 20m antenna system, haven't been able to find it yet.  It's ok
on cw at low power but acts up on fone where the SWR is higher so skipped that.
40 was longish and gave lots of western QSOs.

Thanks to the mobiles, NE9U, W8UE and NF8M for some needed mults.

greg/na8v