[3830] CQMM DX N5EE SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQMM DX N5EE SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 00:29:20 +0000
                    CQMM DX Contest - 2021

Call: N5EE
Operator(s): N5EE
Station: N5EE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): 5:35

   80:    1      0
   40:   61      4
   20:  140     22
   15:   35     18
   10:   16     13
----------------------
Total:  253     57  Countries = 17  Total Score = 64,528

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

I missed Saturday which apparently was the better of the two days to operate.
Conditions were rough this morning but slowly picked up throughout the day.  By
the close of the test, Central and South America stations were booming on 400
meters.  Timing is everything.  It was fun watching the online scoreboard and
kudos to the stellar club efforts out there.  I look forward to another fun CQMM
next year.  Tnx for the Q's and fun!

73

Kenny, N5EE

Flex 6600 w Maestro