[3830] WiQP K0PC SO Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pc20253@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WiQP K0PC SO Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 22:35:52 +0000
                    Wisconsin QSO Party - 2021

Call: K0PC
Operator(s): K0PC
Station: K0PC

Class: SO Mobile LP
QTH: WI

  160:
   80:     283
   40:     638
   20:     140
  UHF:
------------------------
Total:    1061      0  Mults = 66  Total Score = 218,578.0

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Very good rates all day long topping out at 183 the last hour. Overall average
of over 150/hr.

This is not my highest WIQP score (219k in 2013) but it's the first time I've
broken 1,000 QSOs.

Many stations followed along all day and the top ten list contains many of the
usual suspects.
18 - AF8A
17 - K9NW, NUØQ
15 - KØTI, W6OAT, WB9HFK
14 - ACØW
13 - K4BAI, K9CT, NØUR, NUØQ, W8BZY, W8WVU

Thanks to everybody that tolerated my mobile fist all day and thanks to the West
Allis Radio Club for sponsoring the WI QSO Party.

73, Pat KØPC