[3830] NAQP RTTY W6DMW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W6DMW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 06:22:38 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: W6DMW
Operator(s): W6DMW
Station: W6DMW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 9.25

   80:    1     1
   40:   30    23
   20:  104    37
Total:  135    61  Total Score = 8,235

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

First: I love RTTY.  There I said it. I do.

Second: What a great contest.  10 hours of chair time and that's it.  That even
give me time to play football with the kiddo while the bands had their time with
the sun in CA.

20/40 Fan Dipole for 90% of the day.  20M was great but 40 had a very high noise
floor for me here.  Setup the Titan DX for the last hour so I could do some 80.
Turns out the noise I had on 40 followed me to 80.  However, I cleared up some
QSOs on 40 in locations that the dipole couldn't reach.  So win/win.

The game plan was to just go up and down the dial. Over and over again.  It was
great.  While I was deaf for almost all of the local guys, the radio and the
antennas played quite well across the country.  Called CQ for a bit on both
bands for the experience.   Thank you to those that I could hear and my
apologies to the ones that were responding that I just couldn't pull out.

7100 with MMTTY, 2Tones, and GRITTY running via N1MM.

73!