[3830] ARRLDX CW K0ZR SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kzerozr@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K0ZR SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 00:16:17 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K0ZR
Operator(s): K0ZR
Station: K0ZR

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 40
Radios: SO2R

  160:  112    40
   80:  407    70
   40:  527    85
   20: 1107    93
   15:  160    56
   10:   45    20
-------------------
Total: 2358   364  Total Score = 2,574,936

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Overall, a good contest for me.  I am disappointed there was meager action on 10
& 15m Sunday but what can one expect?  All facets of my station worked as
intended.  The additional Caribbean-pointed yagis were great and my receive
four-square met my expectations.  My new KPA1500 made band changes seamless and
that was great fun.  For the first time in "forever" I was able to
bank hours during the week for sleep and that helped me immensely.  Never
thought I was going to nod off which was an added plus.  The number of US
stations that called me  not knowing that was "not in the rules" was
disappointingly high.  By the ti me contest season rolls around in the fall I'll
be ready.  Thanks for all the QSOs and generally cordial decorum over the
duration of the contest.