[3830] ARRLDX CW NA1ME SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, badencapecod@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW NA1ME SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 23:57:02 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: NA1ME
Operator(s): NA1ME
Station: NA1ME

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: ME

  160:    0     0
   80:   30    22
   40:   56    29
   20:  170    53
   15:   39    21
   10:    5     4
-------------------
Total:  300   129  Total Score = 116,100

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Hard going for QRP, at least for me.  40M did not bring in the usual number of
QSOs and multipliers.  Also, 15M was open only marginally to EU.  Still, it was
great hearing activity on 15M and especially 10M.  I am using only a wet noodle
antenna--an 80-10M EFHW, 35 feet up, which makes 80M a real challenge too.  Hats
off to all the fine ops who, at times, dug me out of the QRM and stood by as I
repeated contact information.