[3830] RTTY WPX W1DYJ SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, larryb@alum.mit.edu
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX W1DYJ SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 20:22:38 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: W1DYJ
Operator(s): W1DYJ
Station: W1DYJ

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: MA

   10:    1

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Knowing I had a busy weekend, this was a casual effort.
It was also the first time I participated from my MA
QTH and only the 4th overall.  I did OK.  Missed both
mornings on 20m which would have made a difference.
Also, not surprisingly, missed hearing AK on 80: my
last state for 5BWAS.

I did do infinitely better on 10m than the last three
times -- I got 1 Q!  :)

This does give me a chance to vent: My Pet RTTY Peeves:
        Hams who don't send their exchange more than
                once -- They don't understand noise.
        Hams who don't send CQ or TEST after their
                previous "TU" message -- they don't
                understand that S&P hams often find
                them late in their QRZ call.
        Hams who don't even send "TU" so you never
                know if they heard your S&P exchange.
        Hams who move on before they have a definite
                QSL from me -- they don't get logged.

BIC = 11 hours  (Official 60 minute time = 14 hours)
Logger: N3FJP's CQ WPX Contest Log Version 4.8
        with N7YG's Digital Engine
Rig: TS590SG
Antennas:
   80/40  trapped 80/40m dipole @ 30' (modified Alpha Delta DX-CC)