[3830] RTTY WPX N4NQY SOSB/20 Classic QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jay.n4nqy@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX N4NQY SOSB/20 Classic QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 18:32:54 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2021

Call: N4NQY
Operator(s): N4NQY
Station: N4NQY

Class: SOSB/20 QRP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Hanover, VA
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

Total:  21  Prefixes = 19  Total Score = 532

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Ice storm got me.  My wire antenna's had a half inch of ice on them and the SWR
was sky high.  Most of the ice melted off the wire antennas Sunday. Did not get
on until Sunday afternoon and my decodes were week and stations had a hard time
hearing me, but I was only running 5w.  Stayed on 20m.  Wished I had an inside
antenna for once.