[3830] XE RTTY KG4IGC LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] XE RTTY KG4IGC LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2021 00:24:03 +0000
                    Mexico RTTY International Contest - 2021

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 8:35

   80:   10     2
   40:   90    13
   20:   96    22
   15:   20     9
   10:    3     1
-------------------
Total:  219    47  Total Score = 24,346

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Worked this contest part time. Got a late start on Saturday, and really did not
do too well, bands were kind of rough both Saturday and Sunday. Was pleasantly
surprised to see plenty of XE stations on the air, got 10 states on 20, & 5
on 15. 10 meters opened a little bit on Sunday, was able to work three stations.
15 meters opened up off and on throughout the day on Sunday, thus allowing for
20 Q's. Although I got plenty of action on 20 & 40 meters, it was hard to
pull out a lot of my competitors as there was a lot of QSB & QRN. Worked
fellow Swamp Foxers K7OM (who I somehow managed to eek by with my score, Ted
made 24,058 to my 24,346 points. I know that I have a couple of dupes so Ted may
have beat me after all hihi. Also worked WB4HRL & N4IQ. I know that I got
Bill on 40, but was unable to copy my number from him on 20 meters, oh well I'll
get him in the next one. Many TNX to all who worked me, and TNX for your
patience with the repeats.

Rig: FT-DX3000
PWR: 100 watts
Antennas: 272\' horizontal loop, NA4RR Hex Beam, Ground mounted Gap Challenger,
2X 20/40 Super Loops, Maco V5/8 10 meter vertical
SDRPlay RSP1, RSP-DX

Love competitive contesting and live in South Carolina? Check out South
Carolina\'s premier contesting club! swampfoxcontestgroup.com