[3830] MnQP W9QL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dave@w9ql.com
Subject: [3830] MnQP W9QL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2021 16:20:34 +0000
                    Minnesota QSO Party - 2021

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

  160:
   80:     21        21
   40:     37        49
   20:                3
-------------------------
Total:     58        73  Mults = 50  Total Score = 13,100

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

First time operating with the new rig. Literally had just taken it out of the
box and plugged it in. Still learning all the bells and whistles. The good news
is that I was able to work everyone I could hear, and I heard a lot! This dual
SDR-based receiver is the best I've ever owned. Thanks to all the mobiles for
braving the cold and covering a lot of ground. Unfortunately, I am too close for
any real 20 meter work and so I missed some opportunities. But, 50 multipliers
is certainlty an all-time best for me in this contest.

Dave
W9QL
FTdx101MP with a G5RV @ 35 ft.