[3830] CQ160 CW 9A4M Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 9a4m@hamradio.hr
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW 9A4M Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2021 09:19:57 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: 9A4M
Operator(s): 9A4M
Station: 9A4M

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: JN85EI
Operating Time (hrs): 29,5

Total:  QSOs = 1639  State/Prov = 39  Countries = 80  Total Score = 1,130,738

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

CQ-160-CW is always one of my favorite contests during the year. It was the
first one after a big Earthquake in this area at the and of Dec 2020. Thank God
all of equipment are without demage but not on the infrastructure part of the
contest site.

I'm very satisfied with my result in the contest. It is my personal record as SO
operation. The conditions were not so good. Few nice openings, to NA on Sunday
morminig on my sunrise and to JA/Asia Sunday eve. During the night Sat/Sun was a
lot of rain and after that heavy snow with a lot of noise/QRN on my RX ants.
Sorry to all who called me without my response in that period.
Thanks to my friends 9A2KD and 9A3XV who helped me repair antennas and all setup
prior event.

Used equipment:
Single IC7600 + OM Power Amp
TX Sloper k3lr system NA and JA directions
RX 5 x Beverages 160m long @3m AGL.

Thanks to all for the contact.

73's
Mate 9A4M