[3830] CQ160 CW K8RYU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mathenyr@marietta.edu
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K8RYU Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 17:24:07 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K8RYU
Operator(s): K8RYU
Station: K8RYU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): ~16

Total:  QSOs = 732  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 30  Total Score = 170,170

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Band pretty good here.  Missed VE5 and NL, also no KL7.  I am
always amazed at the difference in reported band conditions
observed by stations within 200 miles of here.  Almost like
being in different contests.  Deer got one of my RX antennas,
but the K9AY was still available.  The signals from Europe were
great, stations across the pond have sure improved over the
past few years.  Still many seem to have problems hearing USA.
That may be because of power line related noise.  In any case
this is a great contest, perhaps one of the best.  Band fully
packed with signals, and always some surprises.