[3830] CQ160 CW VE3FU Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW VE3FU Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 15:08:56 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2021

Call: VE3FU
Operator(s): VE3FU
Station: VE3FU

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH:

Total:  QSOs = 731  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 29  Total Score = 312,266

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Travel restrictions prevented VE9CB, VO1HP and I from going to the Point Amour
Lighthouse in Labrador and operating in the Multi-op category as VO2AC.  With
any luck we'll be back again next year!

This was meant to be a part time effort but the longer I stayed in the chair the
more addictive it became :=)  I stopped both mornings shortly after EU sunrise.
I finished the first night with 500 QSOs.

Missed ND (never heard), VE4 (heard one but never got through), VE7 (heard and
called several, multiple times), and the usual VE8, VY1, and VY0.

Nearly 50/50 split between running and S&P.

Worked 58 2-pointers, 643 5-pointers, and 30 10-pointers.

Most EU stations were worked at their SR, most on the first call.

Flex-6600, Inverted-L (70ft vertical), 2x short reversible Beverages (300ft
NE/SW and 300ft NW/SE).  I ran the Flex-6600 in diversity mode the whole contest
with the Inverted-L in one ear and the Beverage in the other ear.

Thanks for all the QSOs!

73,

Chris VE3FU / VO2AC