[3830] ARRL Jan VHF WA2FGK(K2LNS) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF WA2FGK(K2LNS) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 15:13:50 +0000
                    ARRL January VHF Contest - 2021

Call: WA2FGK
Operator(s): K2LNS
Station: WA2FGK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN21
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:  256    56
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  256    56  Total Score = 14,392

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

I was not able to operate Saturday evening nor Sunday Morning. Lost allot of
grids due to no scatter. Many short decodes of distant stations, but to quick to
make a contact. Many still NOT using contest mode. The ARRL and CQ needs to
pound this problem. Funny how easy contesting is running my only VHF band now,
compared to years past operating 10 bands. At 75 years old, you need to know
your limits