[3830] NAQP SSB W9RE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mjwetzel@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W9RE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 15:56:08 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:  203    43
   80:  252    48
   40:  311    56
   20:  258    43
   15:   85    21
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total: 1107   212  Total Score = 234,684

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Blaze Orange

Comments:

Very strange conditions throughout the contest.  I worked one IN station on 80
after moving WD8DSB there.  Didn't work IL on 40 and worked only a handful
overall.  I see N6MJ worked 100 IL band stations.  I missed a lot of easy mults
even after trying to move stations conditions just not there.

Fun contest with decent rates throughout.

Worked more then normal newbies.

Thanks for all the Q's and a few successful moves.