[3830] RTTY Roundup WD6T M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup WD6T M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 03:10:37 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2021

Call: WD6T
Operator(s): WD6T
Station: WD6T

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    31       23
   40:    45       61
   20:   108       45
   15:    12       35
   10:
-----------------------
Total:   196      164  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 19  Total Score = 24,840

My primary focus was operating as part of the ND2T M/2 effort (4 ops, fully
remote).

This entry is for my home station, which operated on my breaks (and sometimes in
parallel). Why? Because I can't get enough of a good thing, or am a glutton for
punishment, depending on your perspective. And also to help with our club
competition.

I am submitting as M/2 because I had one radio running FTx and another running
RTTY, and it's not feasible to sequence these such that they never overlap. I
could do this only on 20m/40m because I don't have SO2R ability on any other
pair of bands that are open at the same time. The RTTY station was 1KW, while
the FTx station was 100w. I ran them on separate computers and combined the logs
at the end, by hand (don't ask.)

My log is rather idiosyncractic, to say the least, because the QRV times were
dictated by my ND2T schedule.  Still, I managed to work all the states except DC
and DE (and somehow my NH contact didn't get logged), but worked only four VE
provinces. DX was: CO, DU, HL, JA, J7, KH6, KL7, KP2, KP4, LU, ON, PY, SM, SP,
TG, V31, VR, YV, and ZL.