[3830] RTTY Roundup W5MX SO RTTY HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bydal@roadrunner.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W5MX SO RTTY HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 00:21:51 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2021

Call: W5MX
Operator(s): W5MX
Station: W5MX

Class: SO RTTY HP
QTH: ky

   80:    311      0
   40:    561      0
   20:    285      0
   15:     38      0
   10:      0      0
-----------------------
Total:   1195      0  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 45  Total Score = 117,110

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Comments:

Operated this one from the home station again, needed to stay around town for
any potential work issues. Luckily there wasn't anything major that required me
to go to the plant, only email and phone call type items.
In any case, as I have said before, all wire antennas here with 80, 40 and 20
meter full wave vertical loops. They work great for domestic contests, and even
some DX, but definitely no comparison to the aluminum at the contest station for
sure! But I certainly had a blast anyway and never really got bored. Seemed like
a lot of activity in the contest. I didn't run out of stations to work towards
the end of the contest for sure, seemed a bottomless pit of either CQ'ers for
S&P or stations to run.
Still getting used to the FTDX101D my xyl, kids and Santa got me for Christmas!
First brand new rig I have ever owned. Seems to be pretty good compared to the
FTDX3000. Would love to do some side by side comparisons at the contest station
to check out the RX difference. Need to add the CW filter though, too bad it is
a factory install deal.
Thanks to all for the Q's, was a good time!
C U all in the next one!
Bryan
W5MX