[3830] TBDC K7CA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7ca@infowest.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC K7CA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 00:46:58 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 26

Call: K7CA
Operator(s): K7CA
Station: K7CA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Utah
Operating Time (hrs): 10:00
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 564  Total Score = 2,928

First time operating the SP using a remote from my home in Las Vegas. It was
more comfortable than being physically at the site but very limiting in that I
only used one of the 3 160m arrays and usually just stuck to one direction,
east. When at the site I can switch between the different arrays and beverages
quickly but not when using the remote. Also I can run higher power than the 350W
at the antenna produced by the SSPA on batteries. But it was an interesting
experience even though the band to Europe was mostly closed. Happy New year to
all you topbanders and hope to see you in the future. 73, AL K7CA