[3830] TBDC ZF9CW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa5rtg@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC ZF9CW Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 13:18:10 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 26

Call: ZF9CW
Operator(s): ZF9CW
Station: ZF9CW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Cayman Brac

Total:  QSOs = 909  Total Score = 7,940

Got a Christmas Eve gift.  My noise had gotten really bad (scratchy S9) and a
nice rain came on the 24th, along with high wind, waves and cold air.  The noise
level this weekend was about as low as you could hope to have at this location.

Conditions were good and I knew I was doing well when my score after about four
hours was as high as I thought I would have for the whole contest.

Pleased to work so many familiar calls and a lot of new ones.  Thought it was
cool to work three stations in a row, all of whom operated at K5GO in M/M
category - K9BGL, then N5OE and W5LE.

IC-7610, AL-1200
60 foot shunt feet tower
1000 foot Beverage (on the Rocks) NE
2 other triangular loops (NW and for backup NE)

Thanks for the contacts.  I appreciate it.

Happy New Year!

Stan, ZF9CW