[3830] ARRL 10 N4GG SO Mixed Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, halken@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N4GG SO Mixed Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 00:27:38 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2020

Call: N4GG
Operator(s): N4GG
Station: N4GG

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited HP
QTH: GA

   CW:  475    61
  SSB:  119    37
-------------------
Total:  594    98  Total Score = 209,524

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Interesting propagation.  Friday evening the band was wide open from GA to the
northeast and midwest.  The rate meter stayed above 150 for 2 hours.  I didn't
take full advantage of the opening - figured it might stay that way all weekend.
 If it had it would have been fantastic.  Saturday was a bust.  Sunday there
were short openings here and there, but nothing to write about.  In 2002 I did
over 2,000 QSOs and a 1.7 Mil+ score with a dipole.  But that wsa then and this
is now.  Thanks for all the Qs.  The 10 meter dipole here is all twisted into
the trees, but somehow it seemed to work okay.  Locals were hearing things I
could not however.

FTdx5000, ACOM 2000A, Broken dipole in the woods.

73,
N4GG