[3830] CQWW CW KP3MM SOSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KP3MM SOSB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 22:48:04 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: KP3MM
Operator(s): KP3MM
Station: KP3MM

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: Puerto Rico
Operating Time (hrs): 26:51

   15: 3054    28       85
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 3054    28       85  Total Score = 845,353

Club: Cabo Rojo Contest Club

Comments:

My goal was to break the KP4 record for SOSB HP Unassisted which was 150K. Had
to quit at 22:30 due to a heavy rainfall. The tri-bander traps do not like
getting wet. Hardly had a chance to search for mults as there was a pile up
almost the whole contest to run. Fun! Thrilled to be called by 9G, 5H, EY, YB
and UA9s.35 JAs in the log on day one. Elecraft K3S, 1 KW KPA1500, Cushcraft A4
tri-bander 8 feet above the roof on a roof mount. Thanks to everyone for the
QSOs. My CW sucks!!!! I'm rusty and I'm old!