[3830] SS SSB K6JO(@W6MFJ) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K6JO(@W6MFJ) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 05:20:04 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: K6JO
Operator(s): K6JO
Station: W6MFJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thank you all for the QSOs! I have spent a lot of time improving the station
since lasts years effort. After getting 4th last year from home I knew that the
station could be competitive I just needed to be louder on 20m -- A new 4 ele
20m beam seemed to fix that issue. With 845 on 20m I am amazed at how well this
stations performs from a residential lot. Big thanks to my elmer, W6MFJ for
helping me with my contesting projects even though it isn't his interest in this
hobby. Big congrats to W0EWD, N8II and VE4VT who I was chasing hard on the live
scores.

SO2R:
IC-7610
IC-756PROII