[3830] SS SSB W8AT(@NW8U) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W8AT(@NW8U) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 20:45:21 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: W8AT
Operator(s): W8AT NW8U N8OYY N3LXJ KO4HPP
Station: NW8U

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: WV

  160:    0
   10:    0

We didn't do as good as last year. This years effort was a last minute effort.
Let's all hope this COVID crap is gone next year. This contest was an excellent
training for some new hams and those that never ran sweeps. One of our operators
in fact made his first HF contact ever. Sorry to say we didn't sweep this year,
we missed NT, saw him spotted at the start but couldn't hear him. Hope this next
year brings better things for all, no COVID, and higher solar flux. Till then 73
and GL