[3830] SS CW VE7XF SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW VE7XF SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 05:42:25 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2020

Call: VE7XF
Operator(s): VE7XF
Station: VE7XF

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: CN79 Comox

  160:    2
   10:    0

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I'm back! Got the shack operational, and a working antenna up. Basically a 160m
inv-L in the trees, 100'up and 35' over, with 2 elevated radials for each of
160, 40, 20. A new LDG RT-600 tuner at the base of the tree (arrived just in
time on Friday) tunes it relatively well on all bands. Not as good as the
Steppir, but hey, I'm on the air!

My usual SS quest is for the Clean Sweep mug, so mostly S&P, but I was
skunked again - never heard or saw SC or NT. Almost everyone came back when I
called them, so the vertical is working!

Ralph
K3, KPA500, N1MM