[3830] CQWW SSB N6GP SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, timgep@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N6GP SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 05:41:39 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: N6GP
Operator(s): N6GP
Station: N6GP

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: ORG

  160:
   80:   11     8        6
   40:   32    12       14
   20:   48    13       14
   15:   98    19       26
   10:   33     9        9
------------------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Very strange conditions this year, that I think is trying to tell us that we are
in a transitional time in the sunspot cycle.   In my 14 years on 80 meters, I do
not think I have had worse results in CQWW.  Could not even work Hawaii!  40m
only slightly better.  Could not really get anything going until Sunday
afternoon on 20.  After being dead all year, 15m was the surprise.  10m had a
good opening to South America.  This is a taste of what the next few years will
be like. We finally got the pilot light lit on the sunspots, and away we go!
SDRPlay was a nice help again keeping tabs on 10m openings.

Rig TS-590SG
Ameritron AL-811 amp 300W
80m sloping dipole
40m inv vee