[3830] CQWW SSB NN3W(@NR4M) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, RICHNN3W@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NN3W(@NR4M) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 15:58:05 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: NN3W
Operator(s): NN3W
Station: NR4M

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 43
Radios: SO2R

  160:   25     7        6
   80:  275    17       60
   40:  651    26       84
   20: 1556    32      107
   15: 1160    21       86
   10:  106     8       22
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to Steve NR4M for allowing me to invade the Goat(less) Farm.

Fun event.  Conditions seemed more like the SFI was in the mid/high 80s than 73.
 10 was tempting and I could/should have spent a bit more time there.

First time I've done CQWW with NO EU on 160.  NR4M took at least two direct
lightning hits during one storm and it has taken Mr. Bookout a massive effort to
repair the damage.  There is still damage to the 80 and 160 systems so I worked
basically nothing on 160 on the first night and there was effectively nothing to
work on 160 the second night.

Mult counts are waaaay down.  I used K4ZW's 2008 score as a guide of what I
expected to do.  I did it in terms of score, but down nearly 100 multipliers!

Good scores from K4ZW, K5ZD, and I'll be from KQ2M and N2QV.

See you down the log.