[3830] CQWW SSB JA8RWU SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kh2v@knh.biglobe.ne.jp
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB JA8RWU SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 14:27:41 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: JA8RWU
Operator(s): JA8RWU
Station: JA8RWU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Sapporo
Operating Time (hrs): ~32

  160:
   80:   11     7        7
   40:   80    16       21
   20:  214    22       46
   15:  148    21       29
   10:    9     6        7
------------------------------

Operating from home with a butternut vert(80-10m) & a inv.v(20,10m)
on the roof in a city lot + a barefoot was a kind of fun or patience, hi.
Conditions on the second day went down, so had a hard time stacking
a number of QSO. Having 17hours of less than ten QSOs
(a half of them was less than five) was a kind of torture,
so decided to go to bed both days in the midnight or in the late evening
after high bands closing and woke up before sunrise.
And so am now thinking of entering for Classic Overlay.

Many thanks for BY,YB,DUs! About 36% of a whole Q's was from zone-24,28,27.
Wkd 64 from zone3, but only one zone5(KC1XX), eight zone4.
About EU 43 zone16, but only 11 zone14.
So felt like their being very far beyond zone3 or 16 from here.
Anyway did my best and had fun.
Many thanks to all to pick me up and their patience + awesome ears.
Also nice to say Hi to old/new friends as usual!

Hope to have a better situation on CW.
Will try on 160m if I can put up ant.
Missed wkg 160m SSB for my first ever phone from JA this time :-)

73's Akira, JA8RWU