[3830] CQWW SSB AB3SX SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, whelanjh@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB AB3SX SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2020 20:12:33 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: AB3SX
Operator(s): AB3SX
Station: AB3SX

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: FM19mb
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   0      0        0
   80:   6      2        2
   40:  22      7        9
   20:  19      6        9
   15:  14      7        8
   10:   1      1        1
------------------------------
Total:  65     25       31  Total Score = 6,608

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

One hundred watts and a wire, again. (I was mistakenly working USA stations
early in the contest until Scott Wright, another ham in zero land, refused my
QSO and advised me that "US stations earn "zero" points in this
contest. Thanks to Scott I went back to study the rules more carefully and got
on the ball for the remainder of my hours.)

Amazing to me how many countries I actually worked this time. Good fun.