[3830] CaQP W0BH SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP W0BH SOFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2020 02:21:18 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2020

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 12.1

  160:    5      0
   80:   44      3
   40:   60     86
   20:  101    423
--------------------

Log has been uploaded to LOTW and submitted to the QSO party sponsors.

Lots of CA action as always. Sorry I didn't have more time to play, but teaching
online classes keeps me really busy on weekends getting ready for the week.

Thanks to K6AQL/m and KI6YYT/m for multiple Qs and for being out there in the
smoke and haze. I see I missed K6AQL/m in GLEN, and I also missed TEHA for the
sweep. I was unassisted this year just to change things up, so perhaps those two
would have appeared had I turned on the clusters. With no School category this
year and COVID, it wasn't possible to put Hesston College students on the air.

Conditions were really good with some QRP stations S9 or higher at times, so no
complaints. Even with the fires, there were expeditions out there on county
lines and in rare counties which we all appreciated.

Thanks to all who put in the hard work to make this one of the best state QSO
parties. And while I have the floor, thanks to all the CA ops who jump into the
Kansas QSO Party every year in August!  See you all next time ..

73, Bob, w0bh