[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2020 03:23:16 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 2

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: stx
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   3      3
   80:  24     16
   40:  18     13
   20:   1      1
   15:   1      1
Total:  47     34  Total Score = 1,598

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

What a kick! Super activity in the LF bands. Tnx to local KB5RF for a four
bagger as Tom is making great progress. A three bagger with Big Mike (W9RE) was
my only major catch. Sure feel lonely on 160 as most are far away and I
lose most jumpballs. But super kudos to Big Mike and N3QE for Top Band contacts
along with KZ5D, which whom I'm locked into the usual tight battle. We were very
close on QSOs but afraid my low mults are gonna get me.

Five minute segments: 7, 10, 9, 6, 9, and 6 losing lots of jumpers.

Tnx to all, 73 ... Jim N3BB