[3830] CQ WW RTTY KR2Q SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY KR2Q SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 03:31:05 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2020

Call: KR2Q
Operator(s): KR2Q
Station: KR2Q

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: FN20ru (NNJ)

   80:   74      28        7     7
   40:  200      35       37    14
   20:  270      29       58    18
   15:   34       0       13     7
   10:    0       0        0     0
------------------------------------
Total:  578      92      115    46  Total Score = 303,853

First time ever doing CQWW RY with QRP.  I do not have any RY software so I just
used the Elecraft K3 (first run radio) for sending and receiving RY.  Tiny
"window" to catch the calls streaming by.  S looks like 5 and G looks
like 6.  And I thought 1 was I a dozen time.  But I figured it out (I hope).

Difficult for me to always confirm if I got an "ack" from the other
guy, so I might get a number of NILs after checking.

Overall, an interesting experience, especially when compared to CW.  I sure hope
CW isn't like this weekend.  No JA's, no VK/ZL.  Missing lots of the usual
mults.  I did work a new mult at 23:59 on Sunday on 40m: NJ (my own state).
Gosh.

de Doug KR2Q