[3830] SAC CW OH7K M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW OH7K M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 19:34:03 +0000
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW - 2020

Call: OH7K
Operator(s): OH2KW OH2TA OH5BQ OH7CW
Station: OH7K

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Oskola

   80:  621    46
   40: 1181    57
   20: 1241    70
   15:  222    36
   10:   30    10
-------------------
Total: 3295   219  Total Score = 1,655,421

First contest in renewed hamshack, which is optimal for running M/M.
Traditionally propagation on bands in SAC is not good, but 80 and 40 works quite
good. On 20M we wait JA opening in the night like last year, but no night JAs
this time. 15M only few QSOs on Saturday, but band opened better on Sunday
morning, when many JAs coming logged. 10M was almost dead. Only 30 QSOs,
although Tero OH7WP fixed broken 7/16 connector from 10M 6/6 before contest :)

Great weekend anyway. Station works good and disturbances between different
bands was minimal. Only damage happened on Saturday night, when chain from 20M
5/5 rotating jumped up, but OH7WP and OH5BQ fixed it in 30 minutes. One of this
contests highlight was competition with OH1F, what we followed from
cqcontest.net online scores.  Whole contest our score difference was quite
small, in claimed it was abt. 75k points for the OH1F, so log checking will be
very exciting.

Operators was Arto OH2KW, Pekka OH2TA, Pauli OH5BQ and Panu OH7CW.

Thank´s to our host Tero OH7WP who made possible work from powerful station,
cook coffee, fix station and lived spirit of contest with us.

73, Panu OH7CW