[3830] KsQP K0T(KD0IRW) Portable LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kd0irw@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] KsQP K0T(KD0IRW) Portable LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 23:59:07 +0000
                    Kansas QSO Party - 2020

Call: K0T
Operator(s): KD0IRW
Station: K0T

Class: Portable LP
QTH:

   80:
   40:          831
   20:          373
----------------------------
Total:   0     1204     0  Mults = 52  Total Score = 125,216

Another fun year in the KSQP. Thanks goes out to Bob for all the hours and work
he does to make this happen!

The rain on Friday night into Saturday morning made a few county line roads
impossible. We desperately needed it, after nearly a month with little to no
rain. 40 meters was in great shape all weekend. Had some great pile ups, the ops
in them were patient, and behaved. Several even helped with spotting, when cell
service was iffy. On Saturday night, after nearly two hours at one stop. The
neighbor a quarter mile away said I had been getting into his speakers the
entire time. If you were in the pile when I suddenly went QRT I apologize.

Gear: 857d. Two fiber glass poles supported by drive over plates. Half wave 20m,
quarter wave 40m, both verticals.

Thanks to everyone for working me! 73 de K0T/KD0IRW